Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a fun Easter week this year, I'm a little behind in posting about it, but we've been on the go a lot lately! Much like Halloween, Gus was a slow star to the Easter Egg hunt concept, but by day 4 - he had the routine down pat and was on the mission for candy filled eggs. We attended services at our church here in Keller and then spent the rest of the rainy Sunday at my dear cousin Mary's house with family - it was a great day despite the nasty weather!

 Easter Egg Hunt #1 with Playgroup

 Look Jackson - look how many Eggs I have!

 Carson (5 months) and Caleb (7 months) holding hands in the shade 
 Easter Egg Hunt #2 - Preschool


 I will get this egg open...I know whats inside :)


 After the hunt with all his school buddies



 Dying Easter Eggs




 Trying to get a family photo in before the rain came - and trying to make it to church on time :)





Love this little boy - sporting his Daddy's outfit from when he was 2 :)


No comments: