Monday, March 21, 2011

LRAH 10k and Selling the House



The last weekend in February was great for our family.

We sold our house Friday night and got a full price offer. We worked out the details and signed the contract on Saturday afternoon and it was a done deal. So a full price offer in less then 30 days in the worst housing market in decades - we could not be more thrilled or feel more blessed.

I think monkey was excited about the home sale because he didn't sleep much for us on Friday night and on less then 5 hours of sleep on Saturday morning I ran my first 10k.

My sister-in-law Holly ran it with me (its our second race together) and we finished pretty close in time. I finished the race in 1 hour and 30 seconds and under my 10 minute mile goal. Next stop - half marathon!

We celebrated the big finish, the home sale, and a nice day with some time at the park after the race. Can you tell that mommy didn't dress Gus that day?

No comments: