Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to a little boy, a dog, some water, and 100 goldfish crackers

Because I'm cheap and won't up our internet bandwidth in the midst of moving our Skype isn't working so well these days, so I busted out the flip cam and took some videos of Gus and Ele today to share with my few, but loving and loyal readers. Its not exciting, its not Oscar worthy, but its our real everyday life and it makes me laugh and brings me joy to relive it every now and again.

Today Gus decided to get himself some water - despite the puddles at the fridge door - I couldn't help but smile and laugh at how smart and funny this little guy is to just go do this on his own after watching us for months



Gus likes to share (a good thing I know), but sometimes he likes to give all his food away to Ele, and sometimes she's not so interested (because she is a princess pet and not the vacuum dog cleaner I yearn for during our current "toddler throws food" stage)



Gus likes to dance, he comes up with new moves everyday, he's recently started to put his hips and feet into it. He also gets annoyed with Ele when she gets in his way - and despite our best efforts for a Grandma or Grammy - he loves his Papa and loves that word too!



Gus's best friend is Ele - its a love hate relationship and totally one-sided - its on Gus's terms and if Ele gets in the way he pitches a fit, but overall he is very sweet to her and she gets more kisses then any other member of our family - lucky dog

No comments: