Thursday, October 14, 2010

Washington Wedding Weekend

This past weekend BJ and I traveled to Alexandria, VA for my cousin Jill's wedding. I was in the wedding, so we thought it best to leave Gus in Greenville with Grandma and Papa, because despite my best efforts I didn't thing I could swing full-time mommy and full-time bridesmaid. It was only the second time we've left Gus overnight since he was born, and definitely the longest we'd been away from him, but a good time was had by all. Gus was spoiled rotten by his Grandma and Papa and BJ and I stayed out late and ate and drank way too much - which definitely got the best of me by Sunday!


Three Hot Mamas - my cousins Brooke and Holly - we have 6 kids between us and one on the way (not me - no worries)!

Mom & Me


Mom, Aunt Cynthia (MOB), and Aunt Carmen
Cousin Adam & Me - there was a lot of height at this wedding - the bride has 3 brothers 6'6" and up - as you can see even I look tiny in comparison - and I'm no slouch on the height meter

Jill & Andrew and their parents

Methvin Family

No comments: