Friday, September 17, 2010

Gus's 9 Month Photo Shoot


We went to Picture People today for Gus's 9 Month photo shoot - he really likes to strike a pose for the camera. He is now 26lbs and all boy! He started crawling around this week and is very proud of his new skill and all the trouble he can get into now that he is mobile. He is still toothless and has not had his first haircut (we're trying to hold out until his 1st birthday), so we wanted to capture his "look" right now.




Very focused (it was hard to get him to look up when he was playing with the blocks)

Beep Beep

I have an Elephant block - see I'll show you.

I know Patty Cake - how bout you?

I'm cute and I know it.

Every time the rocket moves it says - "Are you ready to blast off?" - Gus laughs and jumps up and down everytime


No comments: