Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Leaving on an Airplane...

So Memorial Day weekend turned into a last minute trip to PA on a super e-saver direct from Columbia to Philly to see Grammy & Papou and meet Uncle Chris for the first time. Gus was a rockstar flyer on the way to PA, but meltdowns ensued on the way home (largely in part to the 1.5 hour unexplicable delay in Philly - which is pretty much standard when you fly out of Philly). All in all he was a great little flyer - doesn't he look thrilled!


We had a great weekend with my family and look forward to our return trip in August. Below are some pictures from the weekend - so fun!

First time meeting Uncle Chris

Nap time with Grammy (he slept like this for an hour)

My Papou (aka my twin)

Teething on Grammy's chin

So sweet - thanks for making my trip special Grammy!

No comments: